Thursday, November 4, 2010

Technology Presentation

This presentation was very interesting. I really liked the 3 different scenarios that the group set up. I am still somewhat of a Luddite (at least in relation to my peers), so talking about the common trends in technology in education was useful for me.  I am by no means against technology - I just don't see myself as a pioneer of new incoming technological tools. The most troubling of the three scenarios for me was probably the one dealing with what we would do if we had infinite resources - I honestly have no clue! I don't want to bite off more technology than I can chew.  I think that the idea that we raised that was most useful was the use of seminars and observations to see the best practices that technologically-savvy teachers are using.

No comments:

Post a Comment